- Upon your arrival you will be taken to a short tour and be informed on the usage of villa and the facilities, (including washing machine and), dishwashter, Jacuzzi operating instructions and free Wi-Fi, Apple TV and security camera online access passwords.
- You will be provided 3 sets of keys to the villa and password for surveillance cameras whose video, audio and set alarms are remote monitored and managed only by yourself for the duration of your stay.
- You will find an information page in the villa up on your stay. These will include emergency contact telephones, contact information of local embassies and instructions on how to use equipment and gadgets in the villa.
- We strongly recommend you to read the safety instructions. Although Dalyan is a very safe place, should you have extra safety requirements these will be fulfilled to the highest possible extent by our staff as we care about your health and safety.
During your stay
- The villa will be fully cleaned every 3 days. This includes all surfaces, bathrooms (including Jacuzzis), living room, kitchen and bedrooms. Your sheets, linens and towels will be changed unless you request otherwise. You will be noticed a day in advance and asked to allow the cleaning staff to visit the villa for 3 hours during the cleaning day.
- The garden and pools will be cleaned every morning until 8:00am to provide you enough privacy yet a hygienic experience with the villa.
- Any additional request will be discussed and satisfied at best possible conditions. Our staff is dedicated to the comfort and convenience of your stay.
- Each room has a deposit box that is password locked by yourself. These stationary safes are large enough to contain your laptop computer.
- Apollon Villas care for babies and toddlers. You can find in the villa high chairs, a children playground and a children pool. Please contact our staff for any extra needs.
- Light of Apollon has a disabled gently room with private bathroom on the first floor. The whole villa design is based on convenience for the accessibility of our disabled guests.
- We kindly request you to turn off the air conditioners and lights when you are not using them. Help us save resources of earth as well as our own.
- Our staff will be happy to help you with your needs for local sightseeing, car rentals, dining, shopping, communication and transportation although these services are not commercially provided by us.
- Once you book your flights, please email us your arrival and departure flight information so that we can pick you up from Dalaman Airport.
- Your transportation to Dalaman Airport will be arranged. Please inform us on any changes no later than 24 hours before your departure flight.
- For further questions, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com