The tiny town of Dalyan in the province of Mugla on the South-Western Mediterranean is set in the centre of a broad delta whose natural beauty is completely unspoilt. This is one of the surviving corners of paradise, an area of outstanding natural beauty and historic interest.
With its 5000 year old history still continuing since ancient Caunos. You will be amazed at the sites of very rare species of birds (you can’t see anywhere else in the world), silver medal award winning thermal springs and, natural healing mud baths. Aswell as, spectacular channels weaved like a labyrinth, surrounded with reed beds and endless golden sands.
Light of Apollon is located in the Arıkbaşı Mahallesi region. Although your stay offers you privacy and exclusivity, access to your main needs are extremely convenient.
- Distance to the sea: 15 km / 15 minutes drive to İztuzu Beach. Boat ride from Dalyan to İztuzu beach takes 20 minutes.
- Mud baths: From the city center, you can take boat taxi to mud baths. The trip will cost you a small fee and 15 minutes.
- Downtown Dalyan: 2 km / 3 minutes drive or 15 minutes walk to Dalyan city center
- Kaunos Ancient Town: 5 minute boat ride from city center will take you to the other side of the river. Kaunos ancient city is only 10 minutes drive away from the coast.
- Dining & Nightlife: Downtown Dalyan offers various alternatives including local as well as continental cousines. You can also contact us for your in-villa dining requests. Dalyan bars and nightclubs will not match those of a big metropole, however one will always find entertainment in Dalyan until dawn.
- Distance to Shopping Center: Within 1 km of the house, there is a small market that is open until 10:00pm. For further shopping experience, you need to go to city center.
- Distance to hospital/emergency room: Ortaca State Hospital is 15 km away from the villa. There is a small medical center in Dalyan which is 2 km away from the villa. Ambulance service is available 24 hours.